WA’s Individualised Services (WAIS) invite you to a workshop and the Australian launch of Citizen Network.
Citizen Network is an international community for people and organisations committed to advancing citizenship for everyone. This international collaboration have found and continue to discover ways to advance and support all people to claim active citizenship. Citizen Network are inviting people and organizations to join the network and share their ideas, innovations and approaches.
The launch will be led by Simon Duffy, Citizen Network International coordinator, with contributions from Australian partners including:
- Leanne Pearman (WAIS) – Australian Strategic Partners
- Rosie Lawn (Avivo) – Why innovation matters in our Human Services in Australia?
- Darren Ginnelly (My Place) and Kate Fulton – The Citizen Network Australian Community
The session will:
- Explore the aim of this international collaboration and share progress to date
- Give you an insight into our initial scoping of innovations globally, that will be useful to anyone supporting vulnerable people to achieve citizenship
- Provide an opportunity to join the network and shape its focus here in Australia
The event will be useful to people, families and organizations concerned with advancing the inclusion and citizenship of all.
This is a free event and afternoon tea will be provided.
Please register to attend at:
Or for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org