Vasilis Kalopisis is the coordinator for Citizen Network Greece.
Vasilis has more than 16 years of experience in Scotland and Greece providing direct support, educational activities and community inclusion projects for citizens with intellectual disabilities in various settings (supported accommodation services, day centres, special education schools, inclusive classes in mainstream schools). Over the last 11 years he works as manager for Petagma, a leading organisation providing support for persons with LD in Greece. He also works as external evaluator and consultant for other organisations providing services for disadvantaged groups in Greece.
telephone: +30 6976090208
Our focus for 2018
- Networking with like-minded organisations both in Greece as well on an international level
- Continuing our Research projects on accessible information and social participation
- Exploring possible funding opportunities on a national and European level
What we can share
- an insight of the situation in Greek society at a time of crisis
- information about the positive outcomes and the frustrations of the movement in Greece towards social inclusion.
- A welcoming space for citizens who are active in the field of social inclusion to interact together, and with policy-makers and civil society organizations at the local, national and EU levels.
Connect with us
- Help us to identify and promote successful community-based grassroots activities which foster social development and social justice.
- Help us to design comprehensive solutions to alleviate inequality and exclusion.
Our Strategic Partner(s)
Puzzle Social Enterprise
t: +30 211 0128379